Thursday, September 9, 2010

50 Things to experience...

i'm not sure if I want this totally serious or somewhat superficial... but from what i hear, 50 is hard enough as it is... so I'll take what I can get.
  1. To have a mentee that is mentoring someone.
  2. To have a mentee's mentee mentor someone... seriously this would be crazy.
  3. To bowl a perfect game.
  4. Own my own house.
  5. To have a school family
  6. To be able to converse in Mandarin
  7. To be able to converse in Cantonese =P
  8. To have a family.
  9. To drive a 3rd gen corvette.
  10. understand probability
  11. Own a kayak
  12. Coach tennis
  13. Walk my daughter down the aisle
  14. To be lead by someone I once lead.
  15. To walk where Jesus walked in Israel
  16. to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment