Monday, October 22, 2012

New Beginnings.

Today was a day of beginnings.

14 newly baptized.  Celebrations of birthdays.  Today was a good yet, looking back it was a great day... yet for the last 3 hours I've been lost...

I can't describe this feeling... it's not that I haven't felt it before, but that it's been such a long time that it's now foreign to me.  Lost, looking for something to free me from this...

It's late.  I should be sleeping.  But I look to my blog... or at least, what was once my blog.

My last post was June 27th, 2011.  I'm not sure what was going on in my life during that time... I had just finished my first year at Culver City.

Now its Oct. 22th, 2012. And my thoughts from the past, seem to eerily fit my mood tonight.  If you found your way to this blog and managed to read it to here... I'd ask that you pray for me.

Pray for joy, for peace, for wisdom and understand.  Pray that I may acknowledge God's role in my life.

If this post is too vague for you, feel free to ask me for details.  Just be warned the explanation may not be brief.

Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment