Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sir, you know.


Rev 7:14-17

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”
And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,
“they are before the throne of God
    and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne will spread his tent over them.
16 Never again will they hunger;
    never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat upon them,
    nor any scorching heat.
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd;
    he will lead them to springs of living water.
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”
Memorized this verse back in high school with my discipler.  We always cracked up, cause to remember it from verse 14... you had to start with this random response... Sir you know...

Today we studied this passage in fellowship.  I can't remember the last time I read this passage... I don't believe I even really read it in context the first time I memorized it.  I just remember picking this passage cause I found it so encouraging... one of those... its almost too good to be true.

Never again. Never again.  And God iwll wipe away every tear form their eyes.  The promise to those who persevere.  To which we place our hope in.

No comments:

Post a Comment