Day 1 of 40.
Please follow me in this journey of 40 days. I am making a commitment to God for 40 days.
My commitment: To seek first his kingdom and his righteousness
My challenges to remind me of my commitment.
1) One letter of encouragement each day.
2) To pray for my church.
3) To blog/journal/share the blessings God has bestow.
I did not prayerfully or thoughtfully thought out my commitment... I had originally written something else out... but when I thought about why I wanted to do this and what the purpose of this journey was meant to be... I was reminded of Matt 6:33... a verse I had been reminded of quite a few times recently.
"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well." Matt 6:33
To seek first His kingdom. To have God as my priority. To cast aside my idols. My self-centeredness, my will and my desire. To prioritize Him and let Him take care of the rest.
Today is Day 1.
Feel free to follow me on these 40 days. I plan on posting regularly. I ask for your prayers. If you would like more details please feel free to contact me directly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment