Blessed. So blessed.
I used to think of myself as a very optimistic person. I think many things wore me out and I became less thankful, less appreciative, more cynical...
But I had sometime to think about my circumstances...
its humbling to see the positions God has placed me in... my family, church, work, ...
Its easy to look at the negative aspects of my life and complain or be discontent, but things could be so much worse... and I look at my situation and I see God's hand. I see his plan and his purpose. I've been spoiled enough. I need the kinks in the plans or else I'd forget my God. I'd need to failures and trials or I'd cease growing. I'm one that needs mistakes to learn... and even then I fail to learn from past mistakes and yet he allows me these safety nets to fail into.
And despite of me he places blessings before me. People in my life I do not deserve. One I did not ask for, yet was given to me. People. Opportunities.
I hope you know who you are. You love renews me. It challenges me to be more. It frees me to strive for more. On the days you question your worth, your purpose or your benefit to others. Know you made an impact in my life. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment