A letter a day is hard. Too hard. There is no definite time for it. Pouring emotion on paper. I enjoy it, but I also don't like being rushed to finish it. Perhaps my goal is to finish 40 in 40 days but write at my own pace.
I'll try my best.
Lessons learned today. I realized I have been very selfish with my thoughts and focus. I was reminded today, ever so briefly of the need around me. I think I've been complaining more these days. Less content... far less content and in that I've become self absorbed, self centered... I am fortunate, very fortunate and I must open my eyes to the needs around me. There is much to do. much that can be done and much that should be done.
Much has been given to me. Much is asked of me.
Day 5. Give more. take less.
Pirates of Caribbean quote: "Take what you can, give nothing back" --- yeah, do the opposite.
Give what you can, take nothing back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment